Friday, August 14, 2026

Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.

 Over the past week, I have adapted to the demands of this course by becoming more organized and productive. I try to complete my homework the same day it is assigned to me as soon as I get home so that it doesn't pile up. Also, I'm making an effort to pay more attention in class and participate more so I can understand best the material and won't have to study as much at home. One strength that I have is that I try to be as productive as I can with my time in class. One challenge I anticipate is managing my time outside of school, especially with work, soccer and maybe another thing I'm thinking about joining. I will need to be as efficient as possible with my free time so I can keep up with the course.

Today in class, we analyzed and annotated a poem by Langston Hughes; then we created our own poems using Hughes' poem as inspiration.

I learned about Langston Hughes and his vision on equal rights and I also exercised my creativity by writing a poem from scratch about a time someone has told me I wasn't something I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment