Monday, August 17, 2026

Describe a time when you felt completely lost.

 A time when I felt completely lost was a day I went to the shopping mall with my mom. I was around seven years old and we went to the shopping mall on a ordinary Friday. After a long day of looking for and trying on a lot of clothes, I was mentally exhausted. And so while walking through the mall, I saw a game shop. Instead of letting my mom know, I decided it was the best idea to head into the store by myself. I spent a good time inside the shop, looking at different games, consoles, toys, and everything seven year old me enjoyed. When the realization hit. I had completely lost myself and didn't know where my mother was. I was terrified, and after running out of the store in desperate search for my mother, I burst into tears.

Today in class we discovered and learned about gender roles in society

I learned how gender roles can be nature or nurture and different gender roles from my classmates cultures. It taught me that we live in a very mentally fixed society but we are slowly progressing which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment