Tuesday, September 15, 2026

In Scene 4, Troy talks about his past, his responsibilities, and the choices he has made in life. Have you ever had to choose between something you wanted to do and something you needed to do? What influenced your decision, and were you satisfied with your choice?

 Yes, I've had to choose between what I wanted to do and what I needed to do. Sometimes, especially after a long day at school, I just want to relax or spend time doing things I enjoy. But I knew I needed to work and take care of my responsibilities. I chose to take care of my responsibilities and the things I HAD to do because I knew they were important for my future. I was satisfied with my choice because I knew I was doing what had to be done, even if it wasn't what I wanted at the moment

Today in class we finished the STEAL packet of our character with our groups.

I learned about a newly introduced character, Cory, and how August Wilson uses him to connect universal themes of family and relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment