Thursday, September 3, 2026

In “Missing Your People,” Tracy Brower explains the importance of belonging. Describe a time when you felt like you truly belonged. What created that feeling?

 A time I felt like I truly belonged was when I was playing soccer with my teammates. I felt included because we are all training and working together towards the same goal, supporting each other. Communication, joking around, and just playing together made me feel like I was part of a group and gave me the sense of true belonging.

Today in class we did the "Missing Your People" online assignment and worked on our blog post.

From the "Missing Your People" assignment I learned about how belonging is something that is deeply rooted into us through biology and how we all have that sense of belonging to something and how it can actually have a lot of benefits in your mental health and just life overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment