Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Three Goals That I Want to Achieve This Year

Since next year I'm officially and legally an adult, I have many goals I want to accomplish before being one. These are just the three goals I'm giving the most priority too as of now. My first goal is to continue building my savings to have an "emergency fund" which I can use in case a sudden vehicle repair comes along the way, replace my income in case I were to loose my job, and to avoid debt once I can get credit loans, which leads me to my second goal; Getting my first credit card once I'm eighteen. Technically I will already be an adult, but I listed it because I plan on getting it the exact same day I become one. I want to get my first credit card because I deeply understand the benefits of having good credit, I want my credit card as soon as possible so I can start building good credit because I'm aware that the benefits of having good credit don't appear overnight. My last, but certainly not least goal I want to achieve before the end of this year, is to continue being a healthy individual, to not fall in any vices or unhealthy habits and to keep or even make new healthy relationships with friends, family, and colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment